Organic Cyborg-Mech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
Hello everybody,

Working on my next project, an organic cyborg-mech. I'm painting the skin now (with my crappy painting skills, I just know when people critique it they'll be saying "What's up with the skin, dude?!?"), and I have just a couple mor animations to finish up.

This link points to a zip file containing a short .avi turntable of it running. It has an abrupt snout that is likened to a nose and will be able to jump, run(forward and backward), strafe and swim.

Primary fire will shoot exploding rocks like the rhinocerous from the old cartoon 'The Herculoids' - from the 2 tubes on its 'nose'.

Alt-Fire and it will regurgitate a large amount of a corrosive enzyme that will dissolve even the strongest body armor in mere seconds.

The question is, can I code this? I doubt it, but I'm sure if I run into problems, I'll be able to get help from somewhere in here:)

BTW - You'll need the DixX codec to watch the .avi.

Last edited: