Video Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1044OuTlAw

Jul 18, 2001
www.aebay.com
I have a question. When I finished updating from win 98 to win 2000, i decided to go play UT. I went in and right before it went into the game an error popped up. The error did not have a description in the box. I went to the log and noticed that the 3d card failed to work. My 3dfx Voodoo Banshee works fine in Rogue Spear with pefect graphics but fails to work good in UT. I am using renedered graphics and that works fine but its terrible. When the error pops up it also fails to make the full screen. Do you know of anything that could fix my problem? Is is win 2000? I reinstalled UT by the way and its still made the problem. PLEASE HELP AND REPLY BACK!!!