Big changes @ RealMaps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
This is aimed mostly @ map authors. If you link to a review of your map on our site, or to our fileplanet download, you'll wanna <a href="mailto:lospescados@planetunreal.com">get ahold of me</a> for the reason that the links are all changing.

In your email simply tell me the name of your level, and I'll send you the new links to link to.

The change will occur sometime in the next week or so. It will improve stability 10 fold (meaning that if the site's down, the hole site will be down.. not just parts of it). It also will add to the ease of use for the admins :D and all the internal files will be far better organized.

Visually, not much will change, except that all the reviews will have the same style and formatting.

Thanks,
Los Pescados