Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
2697633644_869e59bd4a_o.jpg

Collectors edition.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Oh, you sly dog, Elmur. "Back rub" is your way of saying that she chased you around the house trying to cave in your skull with a baseball bat, isn't it? Oh, you two!

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Oh, you sly dog, Elmur. "Back rub" is your way of saying that she chased you around the house trying to cave in your skull with a baseball bat, isn't it? Oh, you two!

Well since you wanna play the funny man I'll bite and just throw coy phrasing out the window... We were having sex doggy style, so i was rubbing her back, from the inside. :p ... This is relevant info as my monitor is on the other side of the wall from our head board, I may have shook it to death. Not sure if that is possible but seems likely with a crt.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
You missed the point. No one cares that you had sex with your wife. We understood your wink wink, nudge nudge moment. It's just, you know, sad that you felt the need to do such a thing on a gaming forum. Hey, hey, hey guys, guess what? I had SEX!

oh, yeah, on topic, stuff I bought:
518%2BvPpmSdL._AA300_.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
You missed the point. No one cares that you had sex with your wife. We understood your wink wink, nudge nudge moment. It's just, you know, sad that you felt the need to do such a thing on a gaming forum. Hey, hey, hey guys, guess what? I had SEX!

:rolleyes: Not getting any huh? Terrible. Go rub one out and mellow a bit.

I just find it interesting that I have been using this monitor for 10 years. It was broke when I got it, I fixed it, and have used it for countless hours of gaming and it chooses to go out while on screen saver. To be exact, more info you probably don't care about, the red and blue drives went out.

In truth I didn't think any1 would care one way or another I merely found the timing odd but didn't wish to be crude about it.

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
New boots (that will actually accommodate the crampons shown) just in time for all the new snow in the Olympics. The soles were falling off my old boots.

Attachments

• NewAsoloBoots_Nov262011.jpg
    NewAsoloBoots_Nov262011.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
@ dragonfliet: I try to avoid the vertical ice altogether if possible :). I only really use the crampons for compact/frozen snow field or glacier traversal, no ice climbing. Though for the next couple of months it will probably be mostly snowshoes...

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
@ dragonfliet: I try to avoid the vertical ice altogether if possible :). I only really use the crampons for compact/frozen snow field or glacier traversal, no ice climbing. Though for the next couple of months it will probably be mostly snowshoes...

I liked making snowshoes when I was a kid.
An old Eskimo women shown me how to make them.