My tutorial

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shiit

Shiit
Dec 19, 2000
Ray, (or whoever updates this site) have you checked out my tutorial on HUD readouts? I sent it to you, and you sent a confirmation e-mail saying you'd upload it, but it's been a long time since Uscript.com was updated. Are you planning for a bigger update?

2COOL4-U

Mar 17, 2001
dot NL
2cool.free.fr
He hasn't replied to my email about the new VUC site either... Perhaps he's having some problems. perhaps he's lazy. Perhaps he's just busy coding... Who knows?

mr.s-d

CHiMERiC Moderator
Aug 30, 2001
UK
www.unrealscript.com
Yeah, sorry about the delay, ca was out of town for a few days so I was supposed to handle the update. Unfortunately my net connection is goofed and I can't FTP into anything, so had to e-mail the update to ca for him to upload.