Weezer's new video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Well that's hardly a suprise from you Mr grumpy Pants. ;P

Anyway, having watched it a few times i think i know all the references except the girl kicking her legs in the air with the stripey socks on?

Oh I think that's a pic reference where she's wearing a string and lying on her stomach and it's basically a shot of her ass. And she's wearing those socks, but you don't see her face. I don't have the pic but i've seen it and I think that's the ref. Someone will probably post it.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^ Bah. Compared to the likes of Ozzy, Kiss, and iron maiden these guys are still in diapers.

Where did I write unlike ozzy, kiss and iron maiden weezer has gotten old too quickly?
But there's some truth in your analysis. Weezer fits into the same category as the musician mentioned by you. Should've stopped when they were atop.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Anyway, having watched it a few times i think i know all the references except the girl kicking her legs in the air with the stripey socks on?

go to youtube and look for "Best Sex Ever", it's some girl names Kricesci or something like that. Not amusing, not really interesting, not that pretty, but there you are.

Video was great, especially when I realized that they had actually used these people instead of just mocking it. Good stuff, plus I enjoy the song.

~Jason

TomWithTheWeather

Die Paper Robots!
May 8, 2001
Dallas TX
tomwiththeweather.blogspot.com
go to youtube and look for "Best Sex Ever", it's some girl names Kricesci or something like that. Not amusing, not really interesting, not that pretty, but there you are.

Video was great, especially when I realized that they had actually used these people instead of just mocking it. Good stuff, plus I enjoy the song.

~Jason

No, it's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA :lol:

Shoes!

Edit: Oh wait you are right.

Last edited:
Oh I think that's a pic reference where she's wearing a string and lying on her stomach and it's basically a shot of her ass. And she's wearing those socks, but you don't see her face. I don't have the pic but i've seen it and I think that's the ref. Someone will probably post it.

All you gotta do is ask.

1202663768912.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

~Jason

Quite right, i'm suprised it was referenced, i've never heard of it before and it seems rather dull, presumably it was popular locally to weezer though.
Fair enough.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1204/

I liked the South Park episode with famous youtubers more... >_>

Where are they? I've just watched half of the clips on this episode about Canada going on strike and have seen only one reference to Youtube so far?
This link has reminded me i haven't watched south park in about 3 years though.

Also, isn't comparing a music video to a television programme a bit like comparing a nice sandwich to world peace? To me the two things seem like quite different things? Or did south park come out with a single/music video with you tube references in? If anything that has ever made a reference to youtube videos is viable comparison to the weezer video then surely a website or forum will likely win the "What's better contest at making a youtube reference" contest?

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Seriously?

I didn't find the song or vid that great. :p

Sadly, I have to agree. Copying all the most popular videos on YouTube isn't a terribly creative thing to do imho. It feels like they're just cashing in on other people's ingenuity.

And the song was kind of blah too. *shrug*