Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Perhaps.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • It's a sin!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • The will to live is too strong.

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo&feature=youtu.be[/M]

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
It's pointless yep but if you feel living is pointless anyway or you never liked life then it's an obvious choice. It's only realy sort of selfish when there's people who are dependent on you or love you, otherwise you can do what you want.
There's no obligation to stay alive if you don't want to but there's pretty cool stuff on earth to stay for also.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
It's pointless yep but if you feel living is pointless anyway or you never liked life then it's an obvious choice. It's only realy sort of selfish when there's people who are dependent on you or love you, otherwise you can do what you want.
There's no obligation to stay alive if you don't want to but there's pretty cool stuff on earth to stay for also.

Don't become a psychiatrist. EVER.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
To me in general I let you decide. If you feel life is crumby, then by all means have at it. I am not going to force you to do it or not to do it. We are human beings and can think for ourselves after all.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

It's a neccessary part for a follower of the bushido who has failed if you're just bored you're wasting your time with stuff like this. Get out and conquer your fears of whatever it is that's got you.

Last edited:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Been there, done that, failed and then realized life is pretty damn precious. If you're still eating well, what's wrong? Can you really not deal with your own emotions? Can you not see there's always another way to do ****?
I don't care about the jebus crap or anything, but ending it means there is no way to change it. I guess I have too much of an urge to keep seeing new things that life always presents.

Last edited: