Poop gate has been overpooped

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
-Gays caused the oil spill
-Gays voted Obama into office
-Gays are trying to take away our guns
-Gays ruined the economy
-Gays took er jerbs

In other news, hate crimes against gays are up 400% in Texas this year...

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
@ the tag... biblically God doesn't hate homosexuals he hates the act homosexual sex between men specifically and women ambiguously. If your gonna make fun of something it helps to have your facts straight. As for the incest the negative societal stigma is rooted in the puritan religious movement according to my understanding.

-----------------------------------------------

The established view in the field of psychology is that Zoophilia(the sexual attraction too and/or sexual interaction with animals) is a mental disorder.

The established view in the field of psychology is that Necrophilia(the sexual attraction too and/or sexual interaction with the dead)is a mental disorder.

These bear a common thread with homophilia (aka homosexuality) in that they are all unnatural attractions. They are all 3 a mental disorder. However only homosexuality has people trying to validate it and make it normal. In psychology this is known as denial.

I don't think we should validate the behavior with laws that create a sort of exclusion zone, I also don't think they should be discriminated against.

Unlike Zoophilia and Necrophilia, homophilia is a fairly victim-less disorder and those with it are very functional. That though further complicates things because the more a person is able to deal with a problem the harder it is for them to see one. That feeling is only compounded by time.

My opinion is prop 8 is ridiculous and it shouldn't even be on the table. You don't tell a drug addict "naw your fine. Here, have some more drugs." If there is a law put into place that makes same sex marriages legal that is basically what it's saying. It's not a religious question to me. It's a question of how we address human beings with problems. We made our buildings handicap accessible and yes it took laws to do it. I simply say we should be making the right laws and this isn't 1 of em. My view on it anyway.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
[GU]elmur_fud;2457612 said:
These bear a common thread with homophilia (aka homosexuality) in that they are all unnatural attractions. They are all 3 a mental disorder. However only homosexuality has people trying to validate it and make it normal. In psychology this is known as denial.
How is it unnatural if it is currently existing naturally.

Does anyone care about the "established view in the field of psychology"? It means nothing.
Homosexuals are normal, and happy with their lifestyle.

You are a schmoe. You should eat a toaster,

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
[GU]elmur_fud;2457612 said:

That is the biggest load of horse**** i have ever read..

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
How is it unnatural if it is currently existing naturally.

This argument is annoying. Its completely meaningless and doesn't change anything.

-----
We all know what is normal and we all know that because something happens in nature doesn't make it normal. We can all play this little its normal argument if we feel like it because it happens naturally, but please, that is completely idiotic. Not that I'm against anything with homosexuals, but am against this kind of bull**** argument. If you honestly believe this argument you might aswell just put up your arms against any kind of disease, because its natural and therefore normal so why bother seeing it as anything else.

Last edited: