What's on your UED background.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sacred

Mapper in exile.
Oct 29, 2004
[screenshot]http://img30.exs.cx/img30/8904/untitled866.jpg[/screenshot]

That's mine, thanks for the tip.

Side note: Is there anything this editor can't do? :)

Last edited:

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
Sacred said:
[screenshot]http://img30.exs.cx/img30/8904/untitled866.jpg[/screenshot]

That's mine, thanks for the tip.

Side note: Is there anything this editor can't do? :)

Were did you get the wallpaper???

Link !

:D

Eyegore

=================
Sep 4, 2001
Hanover
Why would any one need a background? My viewports are always open and either completely expanded or 2x2?

Just wondering it folks actually close the viewports to look at the background picture? :lol:

That catherdral/ruins wallpaper is fantastic:)

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't use the background thing, but I do have a different loading screen set. :mwink:

To change that, get a picture into Photoshop or something similar and change it to Indexed Color mode. Save it as "edsplash.bmp" and put it in your System folder. Rename the old one first if you want to keep it. :)

Attachments

• edsplash.jpg
    edsplash.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 25

Sacred

Mapper in exile.
Oct 29, 2004
Latent Image said:
Were did you get the wallpaper???

Link !

:D

Sadly, the site where I got it underwent a complete revamping as of late so the wallpaper is no longer available there, however, send me an email addy and I will gladly send you the pic.