Another bizarre idea by me!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
this is a really weird one as well!!! A new idea for a weapon!

The zuchinni! (er however you spell it ;) )

heh, picture walking up to someone in UT and beating them over the head with this veggie that goes great with eggs! and speaking of eggs...hehe :D :D

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
and the follow up about eggs!

the Egg Launcher! :D

you fire them and they have two modes:
1. Yoke-whie and when it hits a player it "cracks" and turns yellow, has a GESBiorifle effect, except the goop is yellow like the yoke of an egg
2. Explosive- Exploding eggs, ala Get Smart invention or something, lol just picture it saying "Loque got egg on his face" when you kill someone with this thing!, lol, it should
1. Look like a chicken
2. egg carton (12 jumbo:D)
3. or a giant egg

lol, bizarre enough?

we could make some more and make the "Fruit and dairy weapons pack" LOL!!! :D

Stormhowler

Necanthrope
Jul 5, 2001
groningen, netherlands
Visit site
Hmmm, with things like a milksprayer and a cheeselobber?

And to replace the 'deemer, we could take a fridge catapult. It chucks a fridge onto your opponents and then explodes, ripping everything apart with shrapnel that consists of veggies and other coldstored stuff.

And a cucumber as a throwing weapon, you throw it and afetr beheading someone it whirls back into your hand for second use.

And after three uses it falls apart of course, so you can then use it as ammo for the salad-mortar. :)

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
YOU STOLE MY IDEA for the 3-STOOGES mod! In which you start food fights in rich folks mansions (or courtrooms).

The major weapons would be:
Pies (of course)
Mashed Potatoes
Banana Peels
Eggs
Flour
Seltzer Bottles
and of course Frying Pans, Rolling Pins, Flying plates, and fine Ming Vases!

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
Why have I got a feeling that a mod called "Food Fight UT" is gonna come from this thread. :rolleyes:

:stick:

You-Suk|BuF

Getting ready
Originally posted by Stormhowler
Hmmm, with things like a milksprayer and a cheeselobber?

And to replace the 'deemer, we could take a fridge catapult. It chucks a fridge onto your opponents and then explodes, ripping everything apart with shrapnel that consists of veggies and other coldstored stuff.

And a cucumber as a throwing weapon, you throw it and afetr beheading someone it whirls back into your hand for second use.

And after three uses it falls apart of course, so you can then use it as ammo for the salad-mortar. :)

LOL