Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Yeah I needed some new socks, I've had the long socks that go up the calf forever, and I wear sandals so I look like a goof in shorts. Finally got some low-cut grey socks for my hiking days. More scratches but I pick up fewer burrs and seeds.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Pre-ordered:

mo0C9qq.jpg

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
IMG_6007Resize_zps9ab8f45c.jpg~original

Only 1000 made. Includes game DVD, bonus DVD, T-Shirt and cell phone strap. Cool collector's edition.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Make sure you read them in the order they were released: First Law -> Best Served -> Heroes -> Red Country. While you can read them out of order, seeing some characters and themes move from one book to the next is very cool.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Make sure you read them in the order they were released: First Law -> Best Served -> Heroes -> Red Country. While you can read them out of order, seeing some characters and themes move from one book to the next is very cool.

Oh, definitely. I needed something to start when I'm done with ADWD (a little more than half left) and heard good recommendations for Joe A. and The First Law. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Last edited: