Happy B-day to me :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Well I hit the grand ol' 31 today :)
Got fubar last night
convinced the hot barwench that it was my 21st until like 3 hours later when she actually checked my liscense hahaha (I love lookin' younger than I am)
Gotz me a new Microsoft Natural Keyboard so my wrist won't kill after playing XMP for more than a 1/2 hour YAY!!!!

Oh and I also got 2k4!!! shhhhh!!!!!!!!! :lol:

In light of this day I might have to change my name to Mr.BooGiTy as the boy just doesn't seem fitting anymore ;)

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
birthday.gif
boozer.gif

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
On this joyous occasion that is your birthday, I will step down for this wonderous day only to say Boogity > Panda. Happy birthday.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUO

AREN'T OYU KOOL

YUO FLUNKED OUT OF SKOOL

YUO PRODUCE LOTS OF DROOL

YUOR PARENTS TUAGHT YOU TO POOL

UHHH.....

I CANT THINK OF ANYMORE RHYMES

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
i worked at a restaurant like when i was 16 and we had to sing that song.
Happy Happy Birthday thank you for coming we wish u a happy birthday from the Ryans crew. kinda corny

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
[DS] Calico said:
i worked at a restaurant like when i was 16 and we had to sing that song.
Happy Happy Birthday thank you for coming we wish u a happy birthday from the Ryans crew. kinda corny

What a ****ty song. That doesn't even rhyme.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Thanx everyone :) I had a happy happy :)

Oh and don't anyone hate me but I'm loving UT2k4 too. Not more or less than XMP... they are two different types of games. Sometimes I'm in the mood for tactical slow and steady and sometimes I like the run n' gun. I'd like to thank XMP though for getting me used to dodge-jumping! It's uber-useful! Happy B-day to me! WOot WOot!

Status
Not open for further replies.