Speed hackers beware...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
Ok, so we all know that the normal Raptor in XMP is a great vehicle! But what if it's not good enough? What if you need to go faster in say a map like Winter Garden or Nakoja? I'd like to tell you don't cheat and use speed hacks!!! Just look at what happened to me on those two maps. :(

-Myr

Attachments

• NFSCops001.jpg
    NFSCops001.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 117
  • NFSCops002.jpg
    NFSCops002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 82
Mar 6, 2004
Dragon_Myr said:
Ok, so we all know that the normal Raptor in XMP is a great vehicle! But what if it's not good enough? What if you need to go faster in say a map like Winter Garden or Nakoja? I'd like to tell you don't cheat and use speed hacks!!! Just look at what happened to me on those two maps. :(

-Myr

Yep, if you cheat you get busted ;) :lol:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
I have to agree... speed hacks are no good, unless every one has them... aka a server mutator, and the server has tall the changes...

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Oh my, speeders better beware. I use a self made speeder know as "arthritis fingers". It by far is the best one I know of because it is made to my personal specification. I program it in live session during games. It is amazing, but I hack yet to work the bugs out. I get pwned due to finger jamming and locking in place.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
lol this is cool... what is "Speed Hack" ? the only way i know of hacking faster is to get another person to help ya.

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
|g|Hades said:
umm, what happened?

I have no idea what I was on last night when I made this post. 0_o I don't even fully remember making it. I remember playing NFS3 and that's all. Summit and Aquatica don't even look like Winter Garden and Nakoja. Normally it takes all 6 cops to stop me too. :p

I guess a lack of sleep and working a lot can do that to a person. I fell asleep at 10:30 last night and that's weird. I normally don't sleep until 1 or 2 am. @_@

-Myr

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
BAD MYR BAD *pulls out whip* back to work on the maps *uses whip* WORK WORK WORK must have another MYR map ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.