timing is everyhting · 9 hours

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I feel the need to be specific, that in the following question I don't mean what year you started. This can be any time at all, that matches the criteria...

...from the moment you sat down, if you do it sitting, to when you finally got up; bladder possibly screaming at you.

Whenever it was, what is the longest you've ever played Unreal Tournament for?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I used to play Fallout 3 for years at a time

The longest I ever played Unreal Tournament was 2 days ago when I played it for 5 days straight, I was playing low gravity instagib on Morpheus and I was Divisor. Everyone else was alien scum, I don't remember what they are called, but you know what I mean, mongoloids. and I ****ed them up, I seriously murdered them and they are dead now. I like to be a robot, alien killing machine. This was UT 2004, the best UT in the land.

Their green blood was spewing all over the shop and really it was great, I paused it only once to look outside the window. Sometimes you would just be floating and wishing you would land.

But even if you're floating you can still explode those alien mudblood scum.

Thanks for asking.

Please have a nice day, talk soon.

Yours sincerely

Jorpee Jarnell

nawrot

Jan 23, 2008
My longest was around 2001 when i was in Ut99 clan pushing my friends to lava with shock on "CTF-lava giant". Then i had short episode with AVP always picking on weakest link (easy to anger friend) so he would flamethrower everybody around him. Then during 2004 days i had next spike of FPS madness.

2001 - max was around 20 hours per sitting
2004 - 6 to 8 hours max
nowadays, i still hope that epic will make some epic fps once again.
Well i hope they will do it before i get too old and slow to play FPS games.
And that is exactly my problem now, BF and COD games do not amuse me and my reflexes are getting slower every year.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Besides boring, life-threatening.

Difficulty speaking, complete inability to concentrate, hallucinations....all part of being awake for even 3 days, let alone 5.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yes, hallucinations like thinking the world is going to be invade by giant alien pizza and such. Or giant alien Gorge's foot...

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I didn't have longplay sessions with Unreal or UT except for the Csejte Castle pack playthroughs. I could then sit for over 10 hours straight playing that pack. Close to my Mass Effect record: I can play that for up to 20h straight even (usually up to 10-12, but if I get the vibe for good...)

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I forgot to mention, I'm in UTC+0. So the days are shorter.

Sorry for the confusion

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What do you mean?
Yes exactly, what do you mean MADX? How can days be shorter with UTC 0, unless you live by other standard..
But you're not the only one who complains about shorter days and "fog" at night but I thought that would be gone by now or this time of the year. Unless the timezone is being influenced by something...

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Yes exactly, what do you mean MADX? How can days be shorter with UTC 0, unless you live by other standard..
But you're not the only one who complains about shorter days and "fog" at night but I thought that would be gone by now or this time of the year. Unless the timezone is being influenced by something...

It's a little strange that he would have a piece of artwork of a woman. Is he French or something?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Oh, yea well I can't see it because I am on non graphic machine/emulation.. hence my laptop is broken.. I can only view them on a different machine not owned by me..