The 'My Smartphone Sucks' Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
I begin to understand that...

THE iPHONE IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!

It constantly sucks money out of your pocket, logs your location data, reveals your contacts to anyone...

iPHONE IS EVIL!

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Do you actually believe these things? (Specifically iPhone being the work of the Devil, thereby making Steve Jobs the Devil, like, a metaphysical embodiment of Satan, money being the root of all evil and suffering, yadie yadie ya...)

If not, then I commend you as troll king.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Everyone who owns an iPhone will not be participating in Rapture tomorrow. Good luck finding people to talk to out of the... oh wait, millions of people own iPhones... tomorrow's Rapture may just be the best form of population control the world has ever seen.