A Game of Thrones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
and I love how the mighty Khaleesi suddenly goes weak in the knees because some jock asshole knows the difference between local flowers.

She's had a thing for Daario Naharis since she met him. Remember, they recast Daario this season (I liked the old Daario better). Also, as a book reader, the blue rose has significance. Rhaegar Targaryen gave blue roses to Lyanna Stark.

R+L=J anyone?! ;)

Old Daario:
5JKJHmw.jpg

New Daario:
0YJAahs.jpg

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Oh, I actually figured it was him, I couldn't even remember what he looked like. Nice to know they simply recast him.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I don't understand this recast at all.

The old Daario supposedly is going to play a younger version of Statham on a new Transporter movie. That's fine, but couldn't the GOT staff find someone who looked more like him to play the part? The new Daario looks like your standard bearded brunet, while the old guy kind of stood out from the rest of the cast, even having this strange Arnie Conan vibe going for him.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
old Dario makes new Dario look like a faggot :con:
no matter.

I just want to know how the hell they're still feeding this massive army as it marches across the middle of the dessert...

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
They eat the slaves that don't want to be set free.

Or maybe they just take all the food, who knows. Maybe the dragons hunt fish for them. Maybe they eat the dragons.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'm gonna' go with dragon BBQ.

that's probably why there's not a SINGLE other form of life anywhere in that damn dessert. the dragons fly ahead and char-broil everything in the path of the army. and then the army eats it as they walk by. yeah...

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I bet his mom did it.

haha :D

I think if everyone watches the entire wedding scene again, it's VERY clear who's responsible.

But it was awesome. Not exactly how I pictured it in my mind's eye when I read it (I'm pretty sure it wasn't outside and Tyrion is made to ride a pig), but it was still amazing. His face at the end... Brilliant! Best show on TV.

Last edited:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I'm back, bishes!!! Just in time to see the wedding!

(found a friend who shared his hbo go account info with me)

I think if everyone watches the entire wedding scene again, it's VERY clear who's responsible.

Yup, very subtle, but it's there.

Last edited:
It wasn't who I thought it was (or could have been) I had to look it up and I was wrong.

I thought it was Sansa. She picked up the cup from under the table, a great point to slip some small amount of powder or liquid. Then Tyrion sorta looked at the cup and then back to Sansa. Having the old bat do it was a little too obvious so I didn't think it was her. Oh well :/