Broncos Vs. Seahawks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Obviously the Seahawks are going to win, and I'm willing to bet on it.

So, lets bet in SGC (Steam Game Currency). Nothing over $40, pick any game from my wishlist. If you bet on the Broncos and they win, I'll buy a game from your wishlist. If the Seahawks win, you buy me something from my wishlist.

I don't know if this will work or not of course. I usually just bet $50 on the Seahawks and if they win, I get $50. Any ideas on how to actually make this work? Should we accept bets on a per person basis?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Not interested in betting, but I don't see how the Broncos lose this game. I think the Seahawks are a fantastic team, but I think the big stage, along with Manning's experience on that stage, will be too much for them. Wilson admitted he was extremely nervous in the 4th quarter of the NFC championship game, and it showed by a few mistakes he made. I just think he and his team needs another year or two.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Not interested in betting, but I don't see how the Broncos lose this game. I think the Seahawks are a fantastic team, but I think the big stage, along with Manning's experience on that stage, will be too much for them.

Word. I'm rooting for Peyton because how the hell does Eli have one more than Peyton? Doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
I'm rooting for the Seahawks. Not for any logical reason, but just because they've always been my #2 team (Vikings are #1), and only because Seattle is close to where I was born.

Interesting fact: In the history of the Superbowl, the best offense met the best defense 4 times... the best defense won 3 of the 4 times.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I live in Denver and Pete Carrol is a homosexual man-child, so this is an easy bet to place. also Denver is the superior team up and down the line. of course it wouldn't be the first time Manning might choke on the big stage.

now to keep things interesting, you guys know who Nate Silver is, right?
the kid who successfully predicts the outcome of almost any congressional race using the kind of mathematical analysis that he originally applied to money markets, stocks, and finances. he's making the headlines this week for applying those same metrics to the big game.

his prediction so far is that Seattle wins by a hair...

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/ezra-klein-nate-silver-wonk-super-bowl-102739.html

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
image.jpg

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3MdnFno8BA[/m]

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Never underestimate the Broncos ability to waste all of the time in the fourth quarter. How do you think they even got to the Super Bowl?

I'm guessing that the number of people watching and the biting cold will get to Seattle. The Broncos are used to playing in front of a ton of people in ice storms.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
horsies vs birdies... Id say birdies because they got the advantage of dropping deuces from above.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I went to my cousins house tonight for dinner in Teaneck so I had to pass the Metlife Stadium twice, I'm so glad I will be no where near that place or on any highway/bridge/tunnel leading to the arena tomorrow. My uncle plans to drive from Teaneck to watch the game with family in NYC... I don't envy him at all because man is his trip going to suck. :lol:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
One of the worst Super Bowl showdowns in quite a while. The Broncos let the Seahawks into their heads after the first awful play. Run after run, wasn't even a fun game to watch.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Not interested in betting, but I don't see how the Broncos lose this game. I think the Seahawks are a fantastic team, but I think the big stage, along with Manning's experience on that stage, will be too much for them. Wilson admitted he was extremely nervous in the 4th quarter of the NFC championship game, and it showed by a few mistakes he made. I just think he and his team needs another year or two.

...and that is why they play the game...