[News] UT3 JB beta 2 is released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
Just dont use the UT3 directories but this way:
C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomModes\Jailbreak

OK, done this and still got nothing, JB doesn't show up as a game mode, or a configurable mod or anywhere, something else i still have to do?

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
You may want to do a clean reinstall of the game, then... ;)
I have it installed in a slightly different route than the one posted by Bloodyboy, but I think it doesn't really matter:
...\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\Jailbreak

Do you have the Titan Pack and Patch 2.1 installed?

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
the version from atomicgamer is corrupt: UTJailbreak.ini and readme are missing

-----------------------------------------------------
Installation
-----------------------------------------------------

Zip version:
(Vista/2008/Win7)
Extract all files to C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\
if -nohomedir is being used:
extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\ for the Disc version, or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\unreal tournament 3\Published\CookedPC for the Steam version.
Drop the (x86) if using a 32 bit version of windows.

(XP)
Extract all files to C:\Documents and Settings\Yourname\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\
if -nohomedir is being used:
extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\ for the Disc version, or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\unreal tournament 3\Published\CookedPC for the Steam version
Drop the (x86) if using a 32 bit version of windows.

(Replace C: with your drive letter if different)

Copy this file in your jailbreak folder, if it does not work is that other files are corrupted and that the archive should not be online.
file deleted

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Useless,
Atomigamer UT3JB-Beta.zip size: 247MB
normal UT3JB-Beta.zip size 412MB

some others files are corrupt.....

(DannyMeister's betrayal^^ ...delete the atomicgamer's corrupted version)

Edit: oups :eek:

Last edited:

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
^That's not the latest version released to the public!
Haven't tested this link myself but the filesize seems to match with my Beta2 zip file.
UT3JB-Beta2

This worked for me thanks, the atomic gamer file must have been corrupted more than i thought.
I put it in the G:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomModes\Jailbreak and it worked fine