Jailbreak Help Please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kle_3187

Mar 25, 2012
Hi All,

Ive got an ibrick 3g. It was jailbroken but got stuck in a bootmode so I restored it and its now on asdf 4.2.1 then tried to jail break it with red socks as I need it unlocked but when its downloaded the jailbreak data and the black screen with white writing is on it goes so far and then says 'error image not found' I cant get past this and it just keeps telling me to connect to ispyware. I followed a you tube video and they told me to update to the ithingy base line but now i cant use the standard asdf's im totally stuck please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Why do people bother to buy Apple crap.
Buy an Android based phone and you'll never have these problems.

Maybe if you took your head out of their arse you would be able to read these forums properly.
Also learning basic punctuation and English grammar would be good.

This can never be one sentence.
It was jailbroken but got stuck in a bootmode so I restored it and its now on ipsw 4.2.1 then tried to jail break it with red snow as I need it unlocked but when its downloaded the jailbreak data and the black screen with white writing is on it goes so far and then says 'error image not found' I cant get past this and it just keeps telling me to connect to itunes.

Last edited: