Lan-Party

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
It's early I know but to be able to get the location with a good date I have to book early. :D

Its booked for 27, 28 and 29 April 2012, 't Uilenest in Geldrop, Netherlands, I expect many of you to join as it was great fun this year! It does mean that the dutch people will be off the monday to recover from the weekend. :p

It will cost 100 Euro per person, but it includes everything, all you need to bring is your pc, kables, clothing and a sleeping bag! ;)

Hopefully with the date being known so early, more of you will be able to join. :D

So sign up!!!!

If you want to see who is joining more then please follow the thread on Core forum

Last edited:

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Hey peeps, anybody still around on these forums!!!
Just wanted to let you know that the lan party is still on and it would be great if some of you would come and join in!

4WD, you still about? You joining in like always for the great fun?

These peeps are already joining:
Boost
RevBillyG
Snowdog (Grote Boze Wolf)
Mr Loper
Dynamite
Domy
Triest
Thawk
69 Dude
Josh
Bloodflower
McD
Toxic

Maybe:
4WD
Maxi

Let us know if you want to join in!!

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
okay i'll be there. please no 3v4 :eek: (although my team did win 2 of those, :lol: @ rev)

Last edited:

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
screw the 3v4, got a clanmate to join as well. and compared to him, i'm just a weakling ready to get stomped on. hi profound, die boost die !

Last edited: