Yay ! I'm back from the dead !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chand

Feb 16, 2000
LR, AR, US
www.planetchandler.com
Hey all ! Whassssup !

I'm back after almost a month with no net access... glad to see you all !

What did I miss ?

This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
"back from the dead"?

Aaaeeeii! ZOMBIE!

*pulls out Berretta M92F and taps 2 into Chand's head*

Take that you T-virus infested cadaver you! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Chand

Feb 16, 2000
LR, AR, US
www.planetchandler.com
Ouch ! Dude ! It was a metaphoric comment !

Dammit... you try to put some color in your posts and you end up with a hole in your head...

Nice aiming, btw /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
::sigh:: Shakken, if your going to kill fellow INF fans, please clean up after yourself... ::flicks bits of Chand's undead brains off of wall::

---------
The most dangerous thing in the combat zone is an officer with a map.
---------

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
"What I need you two fellas to do is take those cleaning products and clean the inside of the car. And I'm talking fast, fast, fast. You need to go in the backseat, scoop up all those little pieces of brain and skull. Get it out of there. Wipe down the upholstery -- now when it comes to upholstery, it don't need to be spic and span, you don't need to eat off it. Give it a good once over. What you need to take care of are the really messy parts. The pools of blood that have collected, you gotta soak that shit up. Jimmy lead the way, boys get to work. oh, btw, pretty please with sugar on top clean the ****ing car.

*ShakKen and K&B start cleaning out the car. ShakKen is washing the windows and K&B is in the back seat soaking up the blood.*

K&B says to ShakKen "Ow man, I will never forgive yo ass for this shit! This is some ****ed up repugnant shit. In fact...why am I in the back? You the mother****er who should be on brain detail. We switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this zombie's skull."

"I will reply with the words uttered from the mouth of my cannon."