New UT3 site on Unreal Texture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diehard

Well, new, the section was already 1 month ago completed, but i forgot to make a post here :rolleyes:

But the new UT3 site on www.unrealtexture.com is hereby declared open officially :)

The site has some 40+ gigabyte of downloads and that includes all downloads for MSU contest which is what the site will keep following. The countdowns for each Phase are added to the main part of the UT3 section

Like all parts of the site it keeps growing steadelly, but i already added as much as i can on the 2D and 3D sections for texture artists and mappers, and that includes all downloads for 3D programs like Blender. In time, all plugins, trials, meshes, models, brushes for programs like 3Ds Max, Maya, MilkShape, XSI, Lightwave will be added as well. For now there i also added the entire PreFabs brushes for Unreal to it, heck maybe someone wants to build on OldSchool map with them :)

Again i admit the site neads to grow further, but i think alot is there already and for all other versions Unreal and UT that are on the site as well, i think the UT3 part is already a cool addon.

And since i am posting anyway, i would like to point to the General section as well. In the General sections you can find things like TeamSpeak, all versions DirectX and soon also all drivers from Nvidia and Radeon for all types videocards.

Happy mapping, texturing and playing :)