The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
bullshit.

I enjoyed GTA 4.

I have to agree. GTA 4 was enjoyable, and TBOGT started to bring back the craziness of SA. Also the GTA series has history for it's relative (I say this compared to other games' storylines) basis of reality.

If you want non-seriousness and unrealistic gameplay, play the Saints Row series.

Both game series aren't competing, but they merely complement each other. And both are equally fun, but in different ways.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Crackdown was the only good sandbox game ever made. It was funny because you could throw people into the ocean and kill the final boss with one punch once you maxed out your strength.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
eh san andreas was my least favorite GTA with its stupid giant empty map

gta iv was so good i could just drive around for hours doing nothing but enjoying the car physics (and punching people down flights of stairs)

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I reckon the majority of people played the 3rd person ones (San Andreas etc.) on consoles. I only played the top down ones. I suppose they were on consoles as well. I only saw them on the PC.

Or maybe I just haven't played enough GTA.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
rs4coy.jpg

k15nyt.png