Can't find a key binding

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rajada

Jan 21, 2008
rajada.tumblr.com
I have no idea how this ended up here, I meant to post it in Unreal coding.

First off I should mention this is for a game resembling Unreal Gold more than UT.

I have a friend who claims to have a Danish keyboard and thus cannot use the Tilde key to access his console. I checked the raw bindings, but there is nothing bound to Tilde, making me pretty sure that the console dropping down and the detection of the tilde key is built into code.

Does anyone know if the command or key binding to activate/deactivate the console? It may be applicable to my game, but if not, can someone point me to where they think this connection is probably made between pressing tilde and opening the console?

After a quick looksee it seems Unreal Gold does the same thing, so anyone here with super-oldskool knowledge? XP

Last edited: