The gathering of bots...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Here are mine, neatly placed on a small tribune.

Front view:

Bots07_01.jpg

Left:

Bots07_02.jpg

Right:

Bots07_03.jpg

Custom models used: Can be found at Skincity

Bug, jar gual, conni, abbey666, gonzo, mr burns, han solo, angela.

Not that varied, I know. But it works for me.

And yes, I haven't aligned some textures. I was teh lazy :p

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeah I used to have psi weapon dreams installed, but that was ages ago. I have more varied bot lists, including silver surfer etc. but those were made with the use of the Xbots mutator.

I also have this reptilian model, gollum, a big snake (but it isn't really usefull), tetsuo, cartman, visor etc. etc. etc.

Perhaps I'll show them off as well :p someday...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
We're going to invade the phobos station and throw a massive party. All nali models are not invited, because they always tend to panic quickly or run around aimlessly.

There will be beer from outer space, and nali fruitcakes. At the door.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Two times?... o_O

EDIT: Nothing. Hooray for NeoNite for being CHATOIC!

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Anyone who wants to try this :) ? I'd like to see some colourfull bot lists pop up.

Or you could simply take a screenshot from the player selection menu, and make a nice collage f.e.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
We're going to invade the phobos station and throw a massive party. All nali models are not invited, because they always tend to panic quickly or run around aimlessly.

There will be beer from outer space, and nali fruitcakes. At the door.

And the Skaarj sausage?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Hehe yeah. I'm not sure, but I think the jar gual models have the most polys... (the cat on the first row, and the grey wolf on the highest...)

Grover is hilarious if you combine it with the bill cosby voicepack.

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
Bots?
Who plays with bots?:eek:
if I want bots I'll go offline.
I want servers with "real" people.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well it's fairly easy. You open the actor class browser (pawn icon) in unrealed and take a piece of decoration such as.. a knife.

You change the mesh to the desired model (you'll need to load the according U. file as well) , load the skin texture and start building.

Right click - properties - display - mesh -> use (select the model in the mesh browser) and edit the "multiskins" bit. You'll need 0-3 iirc. Load the according texture -> f.e. commando mesh and commandoskins.utx.

0 -> arms cmdo1
1 -> face cmdo2gorn
2 -> feet cmdo3
3 -> torso cmdo4

And I've made an exact copy of gorn.

[screenshot]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/NeoNiteBuf/gorn.jpg[/screenshot]

Oh btw, the blue bug standing right in front of the bot tribune, that one is actually me :p

Last edited: