Dedicated Server Test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I've set up a temperary dedicated server to see if the game will freeze. See if you can join my server. If things work well then I can set it up as normal.ut2004://97.104.157.203:7777
Nevermind I don't think it's working. i'll try again later srry.

Last edited:

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Where's Sioux? What have you done to her, you... you ALIEN!!!!

Last seen playing on UT3 lol. You're talking about the original and the best player in Unreal's history, "UnrealGrrl". I took the name "UnrealGrrl2009" cause I already know there was a person by the the name "UnrealGrrl", back then when she was playing UT2004, I used to join her server under a different name can't remember exactly the name but I'm back.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I don't know if she'd call herself the best, but I'm sure she'll be flattered. :p

She is a good player though, I've been on the business end of her guns quite a few times myself.

So have I, back in the day of UT2k4. At least, I can say she's a better player than me.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
oh jeeez i am relegated to 'back in the day', i'm either infamous or over the hill or being stalked again or all of the above or worse :p ... see what happens when you don't play for a couple months :eek: but thx for keeping the legend alive (i think)

and just fyi '09, i never ran a server before UT3, but i played on lotsa Unreal/UT and 2k4 servers and even played one on tv...

I don't know if she'd call herself the best, but I'm sure she'll be flattered. :p

She is a good player though, I've been on the business end of her guns quite a few times myself.

yea at least 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years ;)

globwhore.gif

Last edited:

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
oh jeeez i am relegated to 'back in the day', i'm either infamous or over the hill or being stalked again or all of the above or worse :p ... see what happens when you don't play for a couple months :eek: but thx for keeping the legend alive (i think)

and just fyi '09, i never ran a server before UT3, but i played on lotsa Unreal/UT and 2k4 servers and even played one on tv...

yea at least 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years ;)

globwhore.gif

Its like 4ever since we last met. How you been UnrealGrrl? Yes I been trying to keeping the legend alive. I enjoyed playing on your CTF server in UT3. maybe we can meet up again and play some old skool:D. Seeya laters, take care.