[food] Whisky Muffins.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
lol, like 5 tags and no replies.

I'll say that my aunt used to make something similar to this and I remember it tasting really funky. Not in a bad way. I was probably too young at the time to enjoy the flavor of the whatever alcohol she was putting in them.

they still sound good though... now I'm hungry.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Not nearly as good as Porkchop Sandwiches.

476124.jpg

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
That reminds me. I made these for St. Patrick's day (they are better if you substitue 2 teaspoons of Jameson with 3 tablespoons). Effing awesome.

~Jason

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
And there was me thinking we were talking about women pouring good booze on their pussies.

You're all faggots and I think this thread should be closed.

I'm watching this thread.

Lruce

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Possibly about 10,000 years ago - it's been replaced by a far superior & healthy food item, namely deep fried bread coated in batter & deep fried again for extra crunch.

Lruce