The Debate Spin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
in a nutshell

Hussein NObama- "John is right".
McCain-"Senator Obama doesn't understand".

Rinse and repeat 10 times.

end debate.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Hussein NObama- "John is right".
McCain-"Senator Obama doesn't understand".

Rinse and repeat 10 times.

end debate.

How come you don't use John Sidney McCain's middle name.

The apparent goal is to play on people's racism, as if by mentioning his Arabic middle name, "Hussein" they are uncovering a terrible secret or illuminating a frightening fact.

Guess what? John Sidney McCain and pedophile/serial killer John Wayne Gacy share the same first name! Yikes! That must mean McCain is also a pedophile/serial killer!

S

Senator Obama

The issues are never simple. One thing I’m proud of is that very rarely will you hear me simplify the issues.

My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it. ;)

unbecoming

Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
How come you don't use John Sidney McCain's middle name.

The apparent goal is to play on people's racism, as if by mentioning his Arabic middle name, "Hussein" they are uncovering a terrible secret or illuminating a frightening fact.

Guess what? John Sidney McCain and pedophile/serial killer John Wayne Gacy share the same first name! Yikes! That must mean McCain is also a pedophile/serial killer!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows Olama's middle name.You're looking to deep into it.Are you a bitter liberal dem or what?

I just like to say it because his whole name makes me laugh.The fact that he slightly resembles a chimp also amuses me.

Oh yeah the apparent goal is to play on people's racism comment.Well that's a 2 way street that I'll pass on because I know Hussein is where he is because he's offering lazy people money for being lazy and a huge number are voting on race instead of issues.I see us screwed either way,but the hollywood star is so far left he should just move to Europe where he's more comfortable.

Many will vote on issues,but in the long run I think this race will boil down to race and class warfare,just what the dems are after.Vote on emotion and personality instead of with your brains and long term.

What's it matter?It's nearly a for sure thing he has the win so you should be happy until his "change" takes effect.Like a new picture on our dollar bills with the words "In Obama we trust on them".The major news networks will likely be posting "Obama is the president" upon the first lead he attains in the polls come November.His presidency is already bought and paid for.

If I wanted to try to sway someone's opinion I could go on a rant about his friends,family,cronies,policies,voting record,previous comments,he and Michelle's thesis,his moral values,etc.but in the end it doesn't matter because the serious issues are not even a factor for a large portion of his followers.They will vote for him no matter what facts are presented.

I was intrigued by him until I did my homework since the media tells you nothing but he is a God.Now I just hope that he returns to community organizing because like Wright,he is good at talkin' sh*t and getting people riled up so they can't see he's take advantage of them.Wait...maybe politics is for him.

I hate the guy (as I do Bush),but I will not vote for a black guy to prove I am not racist.If Hillary was the the nominee then it would be a sexist.Same ole' dem tactics.

I'll probably stay home. :)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
but the hollywood star is so far left he should just move to Europe where he's more comfortable.

If you think Obama is too far left then McCain may as well be an adult male elephant.

And how can you even throw around the Hollywood insult? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound? Well, of course not.

John and Cindy have 9 homes and she has several Mercedes cars of her own. Obama and Michelle live in 1 home, it's nice, but it's 1 house. They each have 1 car of their own. He turned down a high profile (read: high paying) job in law to go to work for the disadvantaged in Chicago.
The fact that you or anyone can so much as muster the ignorance to call Obama an elite or celebrity is just astounding. That's right, your sheer idocy astounds me.

First you say this:
I just like to say it because his whole name makes me laugh.The fact that he slightly resembles a chimp also amuses me.

Then you say this:
he's offering lazy people money for being lazy and a huge number are voting on race instead of issues.

Yeah.

I hate those people who make up their mind based on characteristics other than the issues.

Less hypocrisy please.

Last edited:

unbecoming

Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
If you think Obama is too far left then McCain may as well be an adult male elephant.

And how can you even throw around the Hollywood insult? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you sound? Well, of course not.

John and Cindy have 9 homes and she has several Mercedes cars of her own. Obama and Michelle live in 1 home, it's nice, but it's 1 house. They each have 1 car of their own. He turned down a high profile (read: high paying) job in law to go to work for the disadvantaged in Chicago.
The fact that you or anyone can so much as muster the ignorance to call Obama an elite or celebrity is just astounding. That's right, your sheer idocy astounds me.

I never said McCain was a conservative,but Obama makes him look pretty damn close with his "over the left field fence" positions.

Hollywood Insult? Uhh take the blinders off man.You do realize most of Hollywood is promoting Obama right? Can you not see them using their fame to promote him?He is an elitist all the way.You act like he grew up on the streets.He and his hate filled wife have had a very privileged life.

John and Cindy have more than 9 homes.She owns 10 by herself.So what?Does that make you so jealous that you want some of their income to make u feel better? I mean she owns over 50% of a 300 million a year company I believe.I know she's worth over a hundred mil alone.I'd say 10 homes is ok for being that rich and whether they live in a hut or a mansion I doubt it will effect my life.

Also how do you know for sure Obama turned down law school to work the streets of Chicago.Maybe he realized he couldn't hang as a lawyer and said " I think I will try that Wright thing because it's easier to bs people on the street because they are not represented by another experienced bs'er like in a court of law.

Obama is a puppet and his financial backers and investors are yanking his strings.He is an elitist and a hollywood paper thin production.He's all over the major networks and has been for the last year and has his own TV channel.Sounds kinda like a celebrity to me.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
This sentence couldn't possibly make less sense.

Why is it an insult?

The sentence makes perfect sense. If he thinks Obama is too far left McCain may as well epitomize the right. Voting with Pres. Bush over 90% of the time doesn't look much better than the inverse.

It's an insult because McCain camp has made it one. They started it with the celebrity jabs.

Hollywood Insult? Uhh take the blinders off man.You do realize most of Hollywood is promoting Obama right? Can you not see them using their fame to promote him? He is an elitist all the way.

Could you look more ignorant if you tried? Actually, you probably could.

First of all, McCain has his own share of celebrity/Hollywood support. He's made the rounds on all the late night shows and had movie stars send him money. You act like Obama is the only one.

And guess what? IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE where you get your money from. Obama can't help it if some person who decides to support him happens to be a movie star. That doesn't mean he is automatically an elitist.

You act like he grew up on the streets. He and his hate filled wife have had a very privileged life.

I have no clue where you got "hate filled wife." I mean I can tell your ignorance is strong, but I had no idea it was so profound.

I'm not acting like he grew up on the streets, but you're acting like he was born on a golden plate with a platinum spoon. Obama was raised by a single mother on food stamps who had to live with his grandparents half the time.
He turned down a much higher paying job to work on the street level for disadvantaged people in Chicago.

How the hell you can keep calling him an elitist and not apply the same thing to McCain even more is just sad. I need to take off the blinders? Look who's talking...

So what? Does that make you so jealous that you want some of their income to make u feel better?

:lol: you fool. That has nothing to do with anything.

I mean she owns over 50% of a 300 million a year company I believe.I know she's worth over a hundred mil alone.I'd say 10 homes is ok for being that rich and whether they live in a hut or a mansion I doubt it will effect my life.

Congrats, you missed the point ENTIRELY.

The reason it's a big deal that he and his wife have 9 homes and 14 cars is because they are trying to make the claim of being "in touch" with common people.

Common people DO NOT have more than 1 home and 2 cars. The point is that McCain trying to say he's in touch with the common man is a monumental flaw.

Also how do you know for sure Obama turned down law school to work the streets of Chicago.Maybe he realized he couldn't hang as a lawyer and said " I think I will try that Wright thing because it's easier to bs people on the street because they are not represented by another experienced bs'er like in a court of law.

Ok, good job making up a bunch of assumptions for which you have absolutely zero proof.

But how do I know he turned down the big law job to work on the streets? Uhh, because that's exactly what he did, he has said it numerous times and records show where he was offered that position and isntead became a community oranizer.
It doesn't really require "proof" whereas your bogus claim that he did it to somehow exploit people or whatever the f*ck your getting at, is completely groundless and holds no water. It's your own, very poorly made opinion.

Obama is a puppet and his financial backers and investors are yanking his strings.He is an elitist and a hollywood paper thin production.He's all over the major networks and has been for the last year and has his own TV channel.Sounds kinda like a celebrity to me.

Again, you fail to acknowledge that McCain is the exact same way on the celebrity support and has made all sorts of late night and primetime TV appearences himself.
And again, just because your supporters happen to be movie stars or anything else makes no difference on the persons character. They can't help it who supports them.

Get a f*cking clue man, you're brainwashed.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The sentence makes perfect sense. If he thinks Obama is too far left McCain may as well epitomize the right. Voting with Pres. Bush over 90% of the time doesn't look much better than the inverse.

McCain/Bush "epitomize the right"? Nothing could be further from the truth. They don't really care for either one of them. :lol:

That whole "voted with Bush over [insert percentage here] of the time" is a bit of nonsense. What does it really mean? As you know, those bills are full of all kinds of stuff and the Senate doesn't really "vote with" anyone other than the House anyway. Any congressman that votes yes for any bill that passes "voted with the president".

Also, don't be so rude the people you're quoting.

[PSI]Snow White

Jan 30, 2008

The 90% voting record thing for McCain is an average. He has ranged from 77% to 95% agreement with Bush (McCain that is) with higher agreement in the past two years mainly due to shifting dynamics of the Senate. Of course, there is some overlap between Obama's votes and Bush (they don't disagree on everything!). Obama, on the other hand, has a 97.5% voting record along partisan lines.

The same report from the Congressional Quarterly reveals that Obama voted “with Bush” 40 percent of the time.

Joe Biden voted “with Bush” 52 percent of the time.

It’s also important to note that these sorts of tallies can only count when a Senator votes yes or no on a law.

Obama didn’t vote over 40 percent of the time since he’s been in the Senate - that’s 228 of the 568 times he could have voted, according to Project Vote Smart.

Rather than taking a stance on issues, he voted “NV”, which means Not Voting, Excused, Absent, or Present.

Based on the Project Vote Smart records, some areas where Obama likes to avoid having an opinion:

Abortion Issues - 75% NV
Agriculture Issues - 86% NV
Budget, Spending and Taxes - 54% NV
Business and Consumers - 47% NV
Civil Liberties and Civil Rights - 44% NV
Defense - 29% NV
Education - 55% NV
Energy Issues - 35% NV
Environmental Issues - 64% NV
Family and Children Issues - 50% NV
Foreign Aid and Policy Issues - 56% NV
Gun Issues - 25% NV
Health Issues - 67% NV
Housing and Property Issues - 100% NV
National Security Issues - 39% NV
Reproductive Issues - 75% NV
Technology and Communication - 33% NV
Trade Issues - 38% NV
Transportation Issues - 63% NV
Veterans Issues - 34% NV
Welfare and Poverty - 64% NV
Women’s Issues - 67% NV
I’ve got to wonder how closely aligned Barack Obama would be with Bush if he was showing up and voting for a full work week.

Last edited:

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Get a f*cking clue man, you're brainwashed.
Careful there, hal'll put the partisan smack down on you ;) Tbh I don't think you should be answering that guy, I mean he's one of the really dense ones, the ones who'll take anything without evidence and declare it as fact. You can't win against them, as no point of reason will ever break through.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
That's just beautiful. The usual liberal retort is to proclaim that anyone who leans to the right is brainless/clueless. There is no wonder that many average Americans view the vocal left as being elitists in their views.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Visit site
Argh no! Smilie caveat failure, eject, eject!

I'm not sure if that means logically or punitively. Regardless, I think you know that's untrue - wink-smilie or not.
Yea I know, I were jus joshing ya! (Palin style wink)
That's just beautiful. The usual liberal retort is to proclaim that anyone who leans to the right is brainless/clueless. There is no wonder that many average Americans view the vocal left as being elitists in their views.
If you're talking about me, then people are free to disagree on policy, but if you read that guy's post with it's rumour based character slurs and complete disregard for any kind of evidence based argument and thought it was fair comment, then ... bloody hell.

Although having said that, I shuld probably mention I'm a total elite in the fact that I do see importance in the fact that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to develop more liberal views than someone who hasn't had the same opportunities, especially socially.

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Although having said that, I shuld probably mention I'm a total elite in the fact that I do see importance in the fact that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to develop more liberal views than someone who hasn't had the same opportunities, especially socially.
That is mostly true for those who have been educated at the more liberal schools, which are guaranteed, literally, to be almost ALL state run schools.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Visit site
That is mostly true for those who have been educated at the more liberal schools, which are guaranteed, literally, to be almost ALL state run schools.
That's a good point, but then historically advanced education has always been linked with liberal thought (a higher percentage that is) and visa versa. Philosophy in particular, as one of the classical arts, has produced a very high percentage of liberal thinkers for their time, often producing the ideas that shift society to the left.