Movements almost intact...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
OMG Brizz no one is making XMP for YOU. And enough talking about right and not right points. And enough accusations of whining. If you can say others to stop talking i can also say you to SHUT UP. Yes, others are complaing about the game, but you are complaining about the people, and thats much worse. Thats not going to help for game in ANY damn way. Find something to do. Maybe make some "right" game. Oh, well, you cant... So maybe find some job where you could use your "proving others wrong" skills to earn actual money. People ARE different. I thought you know that. So they are thinking DIFERENTLY. And if you think others are going to agree with you even if you might be right, you are mistaken.

I post rarely, so thats it.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I love how you apparently don't read either.

I don't want XMP catered to me. I just don't want it catered to all of you either, which is very obviously what you all want. If you (and anyone else) can't deal with the fact that someone that enjoys XMP does not agree with you, that's your own stinking problem. And in line with that, my opinion of how XMP should and could be is just as important as any of the rest of yours. So if all you can do is get angry at me because I disagree with you...well...

GET A SHRINK.

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I don't want the same thing to happen to XMP as happened to UT2003, which is what is happening.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No I mean about caterin the game to "pro"s so that new players can't stand a chance in the game. The same thing happened in 2k3, Epic listened to the "pro" community and changed everything in 2k3 for them...and lost their entire player base. In 2k4 they decided to listen to the COMMUNITY and they had a much more successful game.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
And just for the record it really is more of a concern than anything. I just feel like many of the viewpoints on this thread are so one-sided that if I don't voice my own opinion about stuff that FMI will get the wrong idea about what is going to work for them. They can make it exactly like U2XMP if they want, but I would hope they do it for the right reason and not just because the entire "pro" community is clamoring for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.