k0lpa's used as a base for other mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shintree

Aug 10, 2003
Visit site
hello all. just came across K0lpas mod and gotta say its great!!! i am wondering if the code can be altered/added to, if credit is given in the readme and so on. I am a 3d artist with a few friends interested in doin up a level or 2 of a metal slug like game and would like to use this mod as a base. I looked in the readme for info on using the code but found none. Thanks in advance.

k0lpA

OMFG the cow bus !!
Aug 19, 2002
Canada / Quebec
Visit site
u want to mod my mod ? :p I dont mind (I love 2D games), but be sure to add a lil : "This mod is based on k0lpA's 2DTournament" with a link to this forum in the readme ;). I would like to see metal slug on ut2k3 :eek: , if u have problems with my code, contact me.

Sabo

Feb 10, 2004
kolpa how about making a mod thats like crimsonland...
(viewed from above, use the mouse to aim)
shot_01.jpg

http://crimsonland.reflexive.com/crimsonland/