Looking for a certain mutator...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShadowGoose

Dec 4, 1999
Toronto, ON, Canada
Visit site
I was playing on a server that was running a mutator(I think) that when someone dies they leave behind a (bouncing) letter, corresponding to (M)ight, (S)peed, (V)itality, and something else(can't remember). Anyone else seen this, and can tell me where I can get it for a bot match? I liked it but I'm afraid that it might be a server mod or something, since it doesn't seem to show on my mutator menu.
Any help is appreciated.

ty_Fortune

That would be the UWar mutator.
I LOVE it. I think more ctf servers should run it. Since you only get the abilities in small increments, it keeps people from completely dominating the match just by picking up one single powerup.

[This message has been edited by ty_Fortune (edited 01-21-2000).]

Dr_Rasta

Jan 21, 2000
Mystic, CT USA
Visit site
Its a mutator called UWar...I play that one all the time. I got it at http://www.planetunreal.com/uwar/

Have fun!

bullet2.gif

A day without fusion is like a day without sunshine