SOB STANDOFF SERVER STILL #1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

CircleJerk

Just wanted to say that the SOB standoff server is still #1 and kickin A** the new map that you guys been rotating are great especially that one from NR can't wait till 2.5 is released I just wanted to thank everyone envoled from the creators to the players it's really cool how the people get along with each other except for a few and the rejoiners.I just also wanted to add to those few and rejoiners come on man just knock it off it messes it up for everyone else when u guys pull that crap i know i want to play so does everyone else so if ya cant come on and play a cool game fairly just BUG OUT ! SOB STANDOFF SERVER is still #1 in my opinion great job people see yaz all laterz cIrClEjErK

------------------

W

Warren

no fears- the rejoin thing is fixed for 2.5 /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D

DaddyBone

Thanks! I justed wanted to let you all know that INF Standoff has become SO popular that I built a machine just for it! You should now be able to play 16 at a time with no lag from a maxed out CPU. I tested it today, and it only hit 79% on streetfighter with 16 players! I know you all will enjoy it! BTW, a classic mode server is still in the works, but I opted to use the new machine for Standoff. I'll see what I can do, but for now, I'm outta cash!