FragHouse INvasion Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
Ok installed Fraghouse to my server and put them all in the right folders. But every time i try to switch it to FHI it switchs to a different game type and i cant run it. Im trying from webadmin and it wont work please help

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Ok installed Fraghouse to my server and put them all in the right folders. But every time i try to switch it to FHI it switchs to a different game type and i cant run it. Im trying from webadmin and it wont work please help

Are you running FHI directly from the command line?
(something like)
Code:
cd c:\UT2004\System
UCC.exe server FHI-Beach?gametype=FHI.FHI -mod=FHIv5 -log=FHIServer.log
Or, are you running up a standard UT2004 server and then attempting to switch?

If the latter, then you can't really do that unless you use UT2Vote and add all of the FHI paths into UT2004.ini (and make sacrifice to the gods of UT).

Unless you want to be running a multi-mod installation (and you are prepared to put up with the maintenance overhead of doing so) then you would be better to start each mod separately and directly.

If none of the above applies then we need to see the server log and the command line that you used to start the server.

Fayko

Apr 24, 2008
Hyrule
im extracting the zip file
Compressing every file inside their respected file system/maps/ etc etc
Im trying to run this through like the in game vote. ive configured the sator monster pack to work on it and now i wanna get the monster speedon it making it harder and given us more maps for fragging