If You Had A Time Machine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
Hey you! Get off of my cloud

anaemic said:
pfft youd just get thrown in jail for fraud regardless of how proveable it was

Um...Unless you're the time police, fraud would not be a factor.

Me get winning numbers from future--> Me come back to present--> Me play numbers that I know will be winners-->Me wins and is rich. Where's the fraud?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Reign said:
I'd go forward into the future, get all of the winning lotto (the big ones) results for the next ten years and come back to the present to get ultra rich and powerful. After that I would simply use the time machine as a fail safe system to "reset" or redo various actions if I didn't like the outcome.

Just be sure to check the back of your car whenever you're cruising the country.... ok?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Meh, my timemachine is like a spaceship.
I'll just travel to mars and meet some martians :p

Isn't one of Jupiters' moons, Europe, qualified for colonising..(Apparently not, it's an icy moon.)
Or was it one of Saturn's moons...

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I would go back to the time of the dinosaurs and step on a prehistoric butterfly. It might whipe out the butterflies, or mankind.
It's a gamble, but why not.. ;-)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Eh, I didn't say that =) I said it was one of Jupiters' moons. And I looked up some info on the moon, and it doens't look like it could be a potential candidate for colonising......

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
MrSmiles said:
because we all evolved from butterflies

Wasn't my idea anyway. I've read a review on a comic book. A pack on hunters goes back to the prehistoric age (why not!!) but one of them accidentally steps on a butterfly and the future is in grave danger!

MozTS

Us And Them
Sep 12, 2004
Go to the dawn of man and tip over the monolith, Take that Stanely Kubrick.