Leadership Change: {NB}, FYI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
I know this isn't entirely XMP-related, but for the community to be aware, I am stepping down as leader of {NB} Clan. If you need to contact NoBull Clan's leader, please contact {NB} Ten.

Last edited:

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
}Bb{Kirby said:
... if only i cared... it went from one person to another

If you didn't care so much, then you did not need to post. :rolleyes:

In only good intentions, I was attempting to keep the community aware of the status of a clan. DE and {NB} have been actively working to scrim and it seemed only right in my mind to post a topic of such pertinence. Seeing as this obviously has gone to no good, I'd like to ask an admin to lock this thread. I am sorry my good intentions have gone to no avail.

The following comment is from me, and not influenced nor supported by any clan, member or anyone related to {NB} clan:

Comments like the ones displayed in this thread have added influence to my decision to step down as a clan leader in this game. I see no reason to play this game furthermore with a community so binded by sarcasm, hatred and discontent.

I thank the admins for the opportunity to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.