Frenzy Tournament

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I made a fun thirdperson Rpg looking Death match gametype, please comment it.

Attachments

• FrenzyTournament.zip
    276.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 67.JPG
    67.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I put up a map that I just made (takes 2 minutes to make Frenzy map)

FR-Deck (Frenzy version of deck)

And a new screeny of the arena. The mod is fun, right now It is on my favorites list, and maybe i could put alittle bit of RPG or change whole thing make it a Tournaments of Warcraft thing, and theres no scoring and stuff just levels, and stuff and stuff or make it a Driver Mod :D I got Ideas for it :D.

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
its fun :) ull need to get a bit used to it, then its fun hehe

but its a bit shame that the thirdperson view cant me moved. like when u press page up or something the camera will move up and down and right and left ;) which gives u more viewingsight

Last edited:

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
hahaha thanks mate, your the greatest BC ;)
well yea, imo its a good ''add'' because the opponenst ''suddenly'' pop up. and if you make it the way that there is more sight its a bit more cooler

u know ;)
thanks again

War_Master

May 27, 2005
the mod did look fun but it needs the controls that were mentioned above. Hopefully BC will do this for us fans? I'll be waiting anyway lol.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Don't worry, the control is easy to do but right now, I have lot of work, tommorow I'll give you guys it with the distance control thingy.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I've done it. took me hour to get it like this, this up and down view are automatic while strafe to go to sides.