TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Those cost monthly moneys.

Plus, if there is one thing the VCR and having broadband taught me, it is that I need the structure of specific timeslots. For crying out loud, I had to watch five episodes of Stargate Atlantis to catch up for last week's season finale. I still haven't watched the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

MrMan

Jan 19, 2008
Well I downloaded the torrent for TF2 and its awesome. ( wanted to make sure it worked well B4 I ordered it from newegg.com ) Looks great on my Geforce 8800 GTX 768 OC DX10 card. Its nice To See My Card Using DX10 Grafix unlike UT3. I just pre-ordered it at Newegg $27 Bux. Wont be released till 4.8.08 but I cant wait. I just hope it does not have the same type problems UT3 had that would be a bummer at release time. ( so far the torrent worked great! ) Looks like I finally found a game that will replace my UT3........YEA BUDDY!!! :lol:

Here are some HD videos on the game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/3034.html?id=3034

P.S. it also has a CTF gametype ya baby!!

It even has a CTF-Convoy Map just like UT2k4

check it out here

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/45247

Cya

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Actually the newegg link he posted is a preorder. But what's the point? Just get it from Steam or buy the Orange Box in stores if you need a physical copy.

MrMan

Jan 19, 2008
Actually the newegg link he posted is a preorder. But what's the point? Just get it from Steam or buy the Orange Box in stores if you need a physical copy.

FYI Dude It's "NOT" a downloadable version. Its a hard copy just like you buy in the store fo $50 bux in an Orange Box

Cya ;)

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
You're not getting a fancy manual nor are you really getting anything you can't make yourself with Steam's backup utility. If you're on bandwidth limits, which you clearly aren't if you already pirated the game, then it might make sense to buy a copy on disk.

Otherwise, you're either really obsessed with the need for some physical representation of your purchase or you're better off playing the game now for 2 bucks more.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
FYI Dude It's "NOT" a downloadable version. Its a hard copy just like you buy in the store fo $50 bux in an Orange Box

Cya ;)

You have never bought a game that uses Steam, have you?

Your hard copy probably won't even be used in the install aside from running the .msi file (since those are teh securezrozrzorzorzorzo). You will still be downloading ****. And, in a week or two after release, your copy will be worth **** since a patch will be out.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
You have never bought a game that uses Steam, have you?

Your hard copy probably won't even be used in the install aside from running the .msi file (since those are teh securezrozrzorzorzorzo). You will still be downloading ****. And, in a week or two after release, your copy will be worth **** since a patch will be out.

I just install from disc. It's a lot quicker.