Help! UT won't start up!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TEQUiLA

Jan 26, 2000
Visit site
When I start up UT and get past the intro and enter the game menu,I can't see my mouse cursor also windows which say yes or no are blacked out.Another thing is that everything is darkened.After a while it gives me this message:
UCanvas::execDrawTileClipped<-(UMenuBar Transient.UMenuMenuBar0@Function UWindow.UWindowWindow.DrawStretchedTextureSegment:018a)<-UObject::processEvent<-(UTConsole,0FunctionUWindow.WindowConsole.UWindow.Postrender)<-UGameEngine: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifraw<-UWindo wViewport::Repaint<-UWindowsClient::Tick<-ClientTick<-UGameEngine::Tick<-UpdateWorld<-MainLoop
32 MB Ram
Windows at 800x600 resolution
Hope these help for solving this problem. Thanks in advance!

------------------
-TEQUiLA

TEQUiLA

Jan 26, 2000
Visit site
Hey! Why are those happy faces there? Those parts were part of the error message!

bullet2.gif

-TEQUiLA

S

Silencermvm

Perhaps you should try to just completly delete the game then reinstall it. It worked for me.