Welcome to the new Screen forum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mychaeel

Welcome to the new forum of the Screen website. In case you never heard about the Screen Component before, have a look at What are Screens? page and the Showcase section. Screens basically are a very versatile way to create dynamic textures---even dynamic textures that reflect the current game status or that display information fetched from websites or other sources in real time.

Due to their versatility, Screens are a bit complex to use, I'm afraid. But don't let that stop you---that's exactly where this forum comes in. If you have any question about Screens (or no clue at all how to implement something using Screens), don't hesitate to ask. I'll also gladly answer your questions by email, but I'd prefer if you asked in this forum instead---eventually I hope this forum will be a valuable source of Screen-related information for anybody.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Ok, my first post on the BuF forum commences :)

I'd just like to say the screen component is awesome,
and it's good that it has a forum now.

Kuhal

Jul 13, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
Cool

Thanks for your post in the other topic !! It lead me here and this stuff has opened up many interesting game ideas.

Anyone made a graffitti "weapon" yet? you know, something that lets you go up to a "wall" and say, throw a taunt onto the wall?

LOL - I'm thinking that for the sheer fun factor at a lan with your friends, it would be worth a go...

I'm ROFL just thinking about it - easily pleased aren't I?

hehe:D