Official Server Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
I have gotten a chance to do a few updates to my server, I have added both of shrimps maps both of steves (the fixed Suicide for online) and the racetang, I have only added these because I have not had a chance to try the other maps.

Also please tell me if i have fixed the problem with the UrbanCircut night, so you cant vote for it, if any one gets a chance to see.
thanks

Last edited:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Well crap now that i did these changes the server crashes, i will most likely be down till i can check into this tomorrow

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
okay, I took the line about the serverpackages for the racetang out and my server no longer crashes any ideas?
And if anyone plays my server after these changes and has input I would love to hear it.

WOW it looks pretty stupid that the first 3 posts of my thread are mine :lol:

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
okay, I took the line about the serverpackages for the racetang out and my server no longer crashes any ideas?
Ya .. I fixed that error and the new car runs great on my server. Its and easy fix. Tell me how you got the suicide map to work and I'll tell you how to get the car to work ;) LoL... well tell me anyway... but to fix the error the command SHOULD be "ServerPackages=UnWheelRacetang".

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
ahh, well i got suicide to work because i installed steves fixed version ;) the web page download section just needs to be updated with the new version.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
stevenhorton said:
Jerdaygo, the Racetang doesn't spawn; and Suicide doesn't show up on my race list:( OceanRun2 works fine:)
I will look into the suicide map right now, i might not have added it to the default vote list, and i will add the server line tonight ;)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
stevenhorton said:
Jerdaygo, the Racetang doesn't spawn; and Suicide doesn't show up on my race list:( OceanRun2 works fine:)

Both "should" be fixed now :D

$n][pErMan said:
How did you get OceanRun2 to work?

Hmmm, looks like OceanRun2 isnt on the download section yet, hmm
but to answer your qestion, I unzipped it ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
is the new suicide up for DL yet or is the one that does not work still up there??