UE2 - UT2kX Bulldog Replacer Mutator/Vehicle.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

brold9999

Apr 5, 2009
It doesn't seem to work for me. It appears to be referencing textures in a file that isn't included in the archive.

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
Yeah, I need some help figuring that out, I want to package everything in the .u, but for some reason it's still referencing the UTX rather than the imported/embedded textures/shaders in the .u file. :(

I've got a working version uploaded elsewhere , PM me if you want to take a look.

brold9999

Apr 5, 2009
I downloaded your Beta 13, and opened the test map in UnrealEd. Through the class browser, I found the ONSJ6Bulldog and went to it's default properties. Then I went to the mesh and skins, and for each one I went to the approapriate mesh and/or skin, selected it, and hit "use" in the defaultproperties. Then I went to the texture browser, selected the bulldogj6 package, and hit save. After saving, it worked in game without the missing external packages.

Why do you want to have them all in the same package?