Nvidia Nforce UDP 3.13 WinXP/2k WHQL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Let's see if they made it right this time.
These drivers are only available for WinXP/2k.
As usual you can grab them from Nvidias drivers page.

I haven't tried them myself yet, still d/l'ing

Here's the release notes from their site:

Release Notes

* WHQL certified kit for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3
* First release of NVIDIA IDE driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000
* General compatibility fixes
* Audio Improvements:
o Realtek ALC655 codec support added
o Fix for BSOD on loading DLS files
o Reduced susceptibility to audio glitches under heavy system load; additional fixes for 6 channel GetPosition glitches
o ASIO support for recording at sample rates other than 48kHz; lower and more predictable latency
o Fixes for NOLF. The 3D minimum and maximum distance and the roll off factor were not being taken into account for air absorption. Also modified reverb gain so that the max distance was taken into account
o Fix for EAX reverbs; initialized EAX reverbs to off when querying for the EAX listener interface; updated EAX property handlers to ignore invalid parameters instead of range limiting -- this matches Creative EAX behavior

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Some input about these drivers:

They are working very well.
The sound has improved and still haven't got any discordant. I'm using soundstorm.

I also installed the SW ide drivers and so far they work flawless. Haven't tried to burn any cd's yet, but I imagine they improved the drive access.

Overall I'm satisfied with this new driver set so far.