MARCH 8, 3:30pm PST

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
Brand new game (RTS, not FPS). I hope its a sequel in the Tiberian series cause the storyline is way better than the Red Alert series.

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
I loved C&C, Tiberian Sun was annoying, can someone give a recap of the Tsun story for those of us who didn't finish it.

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
Well, from what I can remember, the GDI ending (the expantion pack ending) was that the GDI scientists found the Taberus (or whatever its called), which is a piece of alien hardware. And they found out all these new things from it...blah...blah...blah..

The NOD ending (expantion pack ending) was that Cabal was destroyed but Kane was still alive, frosen in a tube or somthing.

Theres allot of rumors going around that the new game isn't C&C 3: Tiberian Twilight. Its seems like a WW2 themed game. Perhaps a prequel to Red Alert. Who knows?

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
I thought they said that a different team was working on the new C&C game...

Oh man! I'm gonna go pick up a sweet deal: C&C Renegade and C&C Tiberian Sun for $30!!! Haha suckas!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
What ? You got someone to give you money for those games ?
I would have asked for more if he was that desperate ;)