Anybody in the market for a good fart transformer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
E

el Gato|PuF

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Who the feck would acronym their company to spell that?

Nice find, LiquiD_SiN!

bullet2.gif

I love them whores, they never judge you... What can you say when you're a whore? - P. Farrell

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
foto01-pres.gif

F.A.R.T.'s factory (with a covered area of 3500 sq.m) at Preganziol, just a few kilometres from Treviso, produces 30.000 transformers a month and, a new fully-automated plant came into service at the beginning of 1989, making it possible to reach the production of 60.000 units.

salesinfo@fart-neon.com

I emailed them :)

"I need 10000 of the stinkiest farts you sell as soon as possible! Spare no expense!"

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor

[Edited by LiquiD_SiN on 09-26-2000 at 11:00 PM]

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
hmmm,

It seems the acronym F.R.A.T. (the correct one) is a much too juvenile and inappropriate title for their corporation.

Some higher-up decided F.A.R.T. (doh!) is the way to go. The sad thing is that this individual may make more $ than any of us :(
Maybe it is an advertising ploy, it got our attention anyway.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Nice one! :D

The only other F.A.R.T. I know of is a U.S. Army mobile refueling base used by attack choppers, the Flight Air Refueling Terminal.

Apache pilots refer to refueling as "making a F.A.R.T. run."

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Sgt_Sin|PuF
chainsaw.GIF

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Who cares about money when you can have a nice healthy laugh like that. The company is based in another country so I figured they just dont have the slang word "fart" in their vocabulary. I can just see what it's like at their board meetings.

Mr. Juana: "Poncho what are our sales figures for the first quarter?"

Poncho: "Excellent sir! Sales are up 20% around the world.....unfortunately we have yet to sell a single transformer in the US, a potentially huge market."

Mr. Juana: "Well you better do something about this Poncho!"

Poncho: "Sir I've tried! I've contacted nearly 1000 US companies, but every call ends with uncontrollable laughter and then a hangup."

Mr. Juana: "Hmmmm...most peculiar. Well F.A.R.T. meeting adjourned."

bullet2.gif

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
I beleive there is a internet mortage service on the internet called PMS.

'Preferred Mortgage Service' or somethin like that

Tom: 'So Linda, I here you bought a new home'

Linda: ' Why yes Tom, it's quite nice'

Tom: ' If you don't mind me asking, what mortgage company did you go through'

Linda: 'I have PMS and it works great for me'

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
ROFLMAO!

Its like those really good looking fridges you can get, but the only bad thing about them is the word SMEG in big bold letters on the front.

Genius :)

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I work in an advertising agency. One of my accounts used to be Borden, which included Elmer's Glues and Adhesives.

I swear to God this is true. They actually named their product "Squeez'N'Caulk"

This was the butt of many many jokes. I almost gave myself a hernia laughing at some of the comments.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

E

el Gato|PuF

LOL LOL LOL!

When my Mrs. and I were out buying a new oven range, we asked the sales lady to show us their gas ranges. Here is the extent of the conversion:

Me: My wife and I are interested in a gas stove, not electric.

My wife: Yes, we do not care for electric as our house set up for a gas stove.

Sales Lady: Gas? Oh, yes, gas is much better. Gas is the best. My parents had gas when I was growing up and they loved it. I now have gas, my sister has gas... everyone I know who has gas and loves it. They wouldn't want it any other way. I don't know what I'd do without gas!

Needless to say, my wife and I had to quickly dismiss her so we could "further discuss our options", or laugh our a$$es off!

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Do you think they give tours of the FART factory?

bullet2.gif

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I'd tour the FART factory if they gave away free samples at the "end" of the tour.

FART Transformers. Sounds like a new breed of toys from Hasbro. "PhudgyFART transforms into a lean mean farting machine!"

What do they transform the farts into? Something useful I hope. Like stuff to fill the flamethrowers the army guys use on the enemy bunkers or something.

Liquid_Sin, search a post done by Y5 called "Fart Humor" and d/l preacher 1 and 2. They are the most hilarious f'n videoclips. He posted it about 1 month ago or so. Worth the wait to d/l.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Just think, if I got a job there, I could tell everybody that I worked at the FART factory.

Just think: I could get promoted a lot. That way when I'm on a date with a chick I like a lot and she asks me what my career is, I could say "I'm the FART Factory Foreman."

I'd love to see one of theose transformers in action. All your electrical power running through a big box with the letters F.A.R.T. on it.

They should expand into generators too, with the slogan "Powered by F.A.R.T."

marketing at its best. :)

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Sgt_Sin|PuF
- Freelancer and Shock Rifle whore for ]LoL[