Just saw "Matrix": WOW!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bigdavemcduff

May 31, 2000
Visit site
Where can I get pictures of Carrie-Anne Moss. (preferably in the PVC suit thing.)

I thought I was the only one that thought Reeves' acting was cack, it's a relief to know I am not alone.

Are they making the Matrix 2?

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
I pre-purchased The MatriX on dvd at Reel.com for like $12. You guys should check that site out. BTW there will be 3 Matrix movies made-a trilogy, if you will. There are alson 2 more Blade movies in the works. Ciao for now ppl.

bullet2.gif

Feck the bozos
--Brad Pitt, 12 Monkeys

Iron Archer

Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
hehe kewl Dudester, thx for the info. 'Hadn't heard that, but then again, I spend most of my time on PU and PuF

bullet2.gif

Feck the bozos
--Brad Pitt, 12 Monkeys

maxrevs

May 4, 2000
Mallow,Co.Cork,Ireland
Visit site
if the wachowski brothers direct the 2 new ones , at least they'll do a good job on it , not like the way batman went all cruddy in the sequels, wonder if the Xmen movie will be any good?

bullet2.gif

See the nowhere crowds cry nowhere tears of honour.

Iron Archer

Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
yeah the Matrix movies will be good, especially since they have pretty much total control over the project. They intended on doing the sequels too, which helps... the Batman movies were pretty much separate as far as the story went, which is a shame, in contrast to the story continuity in the comics ... rant rant rant

bullet2.gif

Feck the bozos
--Brad Pitt, 12 Monkeys

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Thanx for the explinations.
Nevertheless, I don't like the oracle concept and the ending...

I watched the movie at least 4 times in two weeks now!