Eurovision '11.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Electropoprockpowerrap.
The band might kill people in the audience because they are not used to so much energy.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Moldovian coneheads! Ha ha....hope jedward win it for Ireland although I hear they can't afford to host it even if they did win. It's all just a huge joke, funny to watch if you have nothing else to do.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Ahahahaha Jan Delay - Oh Jonny I wonder if that would have to be censored in some countries if it would be in english.

I feel almost compelled to hope Germany wins just so that something like that could be sneaked in next year again.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
haha like i thought.amazing thread again.i am gonna watch that show too right now.what about lena btw.still that not very german accent?she could start for england meh.stupid biatch.:rolleyes:

would still hit her bad.

Last edited: