Something new

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Let's all welcome the HK PDW. 4.6x30mm, 950RPM, polymer, 725m/sec muzzle velocity.

pdwmain.jpg

INF_Neo

Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Additional info:
it has got about the sice of the SOCOM, 20round magazine in the grip (also 40 rounds available), illuminated sights.

Could someone please explain illuminated sights to me?

pdwsight.jpg

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
WTF?! This is a new one! =0

I don't care much for HK's new look though. Ugly, ugly things are coming out from them.

Illuminated sights are basically glow in the dark reticules. Powered by either tritium inserts or a battery powered LED. Fibre optic wires run through the glass so that a crosshair appears in lowlight conditions.

Is that a rail stock I see?

[This message has been edited by ShakKen (edited 02-11-2000).]

INF_Neo

Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
YES!
And it's balanced too. It's high tech -> expensice and does only have a 20 rounds magazine. Plus, it's very very small, so aiming at long ranges will be quite useless

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Sorta like a fully automatic pistol /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif Could prove for some fun dual-handed action in Inf 4 /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Saw that awhile ago on www.airsoftzone.com, and I must say, it's a damn sexy weapon. I like these prototypes myself. Now, the FAMAS, that's an ugly gun /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

(That comment has gotten me in a couple of arguments in the past month /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

[This message has been edited by Twinkacide (edited 02-20-2000).]