Inf server problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UndertakerSIN

When i go into the mod part of UT and select the inf server part and it goes to a list where i can select the server i would like to join. It will count the servers but i dont see anything when its doing that, and then when its done counting it does the other part and when its about 9% or so it just locks up the game , and im forced to reboot or close the program . It does this each time i try to find inf servers when i use the listin under the mod option in UT.

------------------
UndertakerSIN was here!

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
This post moved from the General Forum.

Our server browser is beta right now, and as we speak, we're putting the last touches on the new one- the download will be really small and it'll interface with a Master Server Browser at our good pals at SOB. This browser will make it easy for you to find Inf only servers real quick. I'm hoping to release it tonight, depending on how complete it is.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.