CTF-Eternal Caves Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question to everybody else is simply this: Has anybody actually played CTF-Eternal Caves without it locking up after a few seconds. I get this every single time I try the map and I can't advance any further in my tourney without completing it. If I don't jam up in observer mode I jam up before I get to the lava pit in the center. Every single other map works fine on my system, just this one doesnt, it's obviously a bug in the map, although it may not affect everyone, it may be a certain piece of hardware or a single system setting that's causing this.

My system:
PII-300
194 megs RAM
Viper V550 TNT
SBLive! Value
Win98
Running the game in D3D

If anyone else is experiencing this exact same problem on this map please e-mail me (one of the buttons above this post) and we can compare hardware specs or system settings. I e-mailed this bug to the unreal tech people, see what they have to say. Has anyone actually successfully played throught this map??

Wingznut PEZ

Nov 30, 1999
Portland, OR, USA
Visit site
I've played it a lot, without any problems at all.

bullet2.gif

Wingznut [PEZ]
ICQ #29598363

Status
Not open for further replies.