StargateUnreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Paths in the ini is the key and/or running the mod with INI=etc and USERINI=etc2
This is example of my paths for unreal 226f, as you can see it doesn't even use system folder and for your maps you can crate separate directory and set it like that.

Paths=..\226Sys\*.u
Paths=..\WTF Series 1 v1.1\System\*.u
Paths=..\Maps\UPak\*.unr
Paths=..\Maps\Apoc\*.unr
Paths=..\Maps\Beta97dots\*.unr
Paths=..\Maps\CMS\*.unr
Paths=..\Maps\220Maps\*.unr
Paths=..\Maps\*.unr
Paths=..\WTF Series 1 v1.1\Maps\*.unr
Paths=..\Textures\UPak\*.utx
Paths=..\Textures\*.utx
Paths=..\WTF Series 1 v1.1\Textures\*.utx
Paths=..\Music\UPak\*.umx
Paths=..\Music\*.umx
Paths=..\WTF Series 1 v1.1\Music\*.umx
Paths=..\Sounds\*.uax
Paths=..\WTF Series 1 v1.1\Sounds\*.uax
Paths=..\Sounds\int\*.uax

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
rofl, ofcourse man XD pawns come along with the maps, so having a jungle map requires a tiger :p

EDIT:
shot0157.png

fresh from the oven, just needs a little tweaking

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
oh wow.nice signature btw.greets to smikey and leonardo ...long time no see.hope they do well.

Edit: maybe you guys should post a thread on unrealsP pyro.all the big
SP mappacks/mods are there.you guys would be very welcome there.

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
yea, smike is doing well, his life is clearing up etc :) hes starting to become active again etc, and been talking to these two guys alot last week. im helping leonardo on his megatokyo project too :) school Exams coming up next week.. been busy with that alot too :p feels good to do something else than waste my time :D
EDIT: oh and ty @ sig xD those two logo's blend perfectly eh :eek:
EDIT2: Isnt unrealSP SP only :S ? were doing multiplayer here :eek: anyways ill put smike or leonardo on it :)

Last edited:

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
oh wow.nice signature btw.greets to smikey and leonardo ...long time no see.hope they do well.

Edit: maybe you guys should post a thread on unrealsP pyro.all the big
SP mappacks/mods are there.you guys would be very welcome there.

Thing is SGU is Multiplayer, so going over there to a site thats dedicated to the single player mods and tcs would be a bit out of place in my opinion. But yes w/b

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I thought it was singleplayer as well, or is it coop only?

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
we start off with MP Co-op, then after that we most probably add some offline campaign too :)

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
thanks :) posting there wont stop me from spamming updates here too though :p
websites ill frequently update:
-moddb,
-BuF,
-Stargateunreal.com,
-Oldunreal.com

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
FXD|Shadow, why did you remove your post?
i got email notification with your post included though :) it was really helpfull!
now we will most definitly do it the official way, no replacing. this will be done when we go public though, doing this while developping is kinda annoying.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
hey pyro :)
can you tell us what expects us ? what new pawns/weapons/features you plan to create ?
i mean which we dont see on your mod-website ;)

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
depends on what our fantasy brings us :D
for pawns , well, probably asgard, and what the maps' environment needs.
we also have a pet dog in mind.
for the weapons.. loads of instant hit weapons wich differ in level requirement, fire rate and damage, and projectile weapons such as rocket launchers(which differ again in damage and level requirement) flare gun, grenades..
-armor, lots of nice gadgets such as the camshot which is seen in the teaser, UAV plane etc
- new shop design by dots, very nice :)
shopx.jpg

(no sgu weps yet defined in the shop, but has .ini modification)
also Private shops, where you can sell your own found stuff,
also the Staff and Zat'nik'tel weapon which cant be bought in any shop but only received from a killed jaffa, which you could eventually sell in the private shop..
also every world has its own static shop where you can buy the worlds typicall item and sell it in another world for a higher price etc..
and much more, when we think of something cool like a wicked usefull gadget we will make it :p

Mental-HunteR

Dec 9, 2009
Yea, as many people may have asked here aswell as at the Oldunrealforums, when can we expect a sort of a beta?

and btw, i need you this eve, or tomorrow, or whatever comes out the best for you ^^

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
well what you can expect in the public beta are cool worlds, level system/money system, and the shop, and weapons/gadgets and maybe more, we are finally getting our own unique something :p
EDIT: oh lol you said 'when', not 'what' lol XD oh well awnsered that too then

Last edited: